Feb 8, 2013, 11:31 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks lost to the Dallas Stars Friday night, but it could have been worse.
Viktor Fasth finished the game in goal for Anaheim, stopping 11 of 12 shots faced.
For Benn, it was his fourth goal of the season. Drawing an assist was defenseman Alex Goligoski.
The 27-year-old blue liner, who is locked into a four-year $18.4 million contract with the Stars, was a healthy scratch Wednesday against the Edmonton Oilers.
Goligoski called the move to sit him a “slap.”
Nick Bonino scored Anaheim’s lone goal of the evening.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)