Feb 8, 2013, 11:31 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks lost to the Dallas Stars Friday night, but it could have been worse.
Viktor Fasth finished the game in goal for Anaheim, stopping 11 of 12 shots faced.
For Benn, it was his fourth goal of the season. Drawing an assist was defenseman Alex Goligoski.
The 27-year-old blue liner, who is locked into a four-year $18.4 million contract with the Stars, was a healthy scratch Wednesday against the Edmonton Oilers.
Goligoski called the move to sit him a “slap.”
Nick Bonino scored Anaheim’s lone goal of the evening.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)