Feb 8, 2013, 11:31 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks lost to the Dallas Stars Friday night, but it could have been worse.
Viktor Fasth finished the game in goal for Anaheim, stopping 11 of 12 shots faced.
For Benn, it was his fourth goal of the season. Drawing an assist was defenseman Alex Goligoski.
The 27-year-old blue liner, who is locked into a four-year $18.4 million contract with the Stars, was a healthy scratch Wednesday against the Edmonton Oilers.
Goligoski called the move to sit him a “slap.”
Nick Bonino scored Anaheim’s lone goal of the evening.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)