Jan 2, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
TSN’s Darren Dreger hopped on Sports Talk on Wednesday to lay out reasons why people should – and shouldn’t – be optimistic about a 2012-13 season happening. If you’re expecting a deal to happen tonight, you might be a little disappointed; Dreger said a weekend deal is the best-case scenario.
He discusses that and more in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
NHL has rescued us off the frigid sidewalks and let us wait out the meeting in its offices.. :) http://t.co/6a8lawf0—
Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) January 03, 2013
That might never get old.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25