Jan 2, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
TSN’s Darren Dreger hopped on Sports Talk on Wednesday to lay out reasons why people should – and shouldn’t – be optimistic about a 2012-13 season happening. If you’re expecting a deal to happen tonight, you might be a little disappointed; Dreger said a weekend deal is the best-case scenario.
He discusses that and more in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
NHL has rescued us off the frigid sidewalks and let us wait out the meeting in its offices.. :) http://t.co/6a8lawf0—
Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) January 03, 2013
That might never get old.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 23
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5