Jan 2, 2013, 9:11 PM EST
TSN’s Darren Dreger hopped on Sports Talk on Wednesday to lay out reasons why people should – and shouldn’t – be optimistic about a 2012-13 season happening. If you’re expecting a deal to happen tonight, you might be a little disappointed; Dreger said a weekend deal is the best-case scenario.
He discusses that and more in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
NHL has rescued us off the frigid sidewalks and let us wait out the meeting in its offices.. :) http://t.co/6a8lawf0—
Pierre LeBrun (@Real_ESPNLeBrun) January 03, 2013
That might never get old.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46