Nov 3, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Want Henrik Lundqvist‘s helmet? Well, it’s yours if you have enough money.
Lundqvist isn’t the only person associated with the sport that has decided to do something to help the recovery effort. St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators alumni will play a charity game to raise money for storm relief.
The New York Isladners’ AHL-affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers are also offering free tickets to this weekends games to give those impacted by the storm a chance to enjoy themselves during these difficult times.
Fans going to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers can also bring non-perishable food for those victimized by the storm.
Lundqvist plans to reveal more details regarding the auction on Monday. The picture to your upper right was provided by Lundqvist via Twitter.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)