Nov 3, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Want Henrik Lundqvist‘s helmet? Well, it’s yours if you have enough money.
Lundqvist isn’t the only person associated with the sport that has decided to do something to help the recovery effort. St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators alumni will play a charity game to raise money for storm relief.
The New York Isladners’ AHL-affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers are also offering free tickets to this weekends games to give those impacted by the storm a chance to enjoy themselves during these difficult times.
Fans going to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers can also bring non-perishable food for those victimized by the storm.
Lundqvist plans to reveal more details regarding the auction on Monday. The picture to your upper right was provided by Lundqvist via Twitter.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)