Nov 3, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Want Henrik Lundqvist‘s helmet? Well, it’s yours if you have enough money.
Lundqvist isn’t the only person associated with the sport that has decided to do something to help the recovery effort. St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators alumni will play a charity game to raise money for storm relief.
The New York Isladners’ AHL-affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers are also offering free tickets to this weekends games to give those impacted by the storm a chance to enjoy themselves during these difficult times.
Fans going to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers can also bring non-perishable food for those victimized by the storm.
Lundqvist plans to reveal more details regarding the auction on Monday. The picture to your upper right was provided by Lundqvist via Twitter.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46