Nov 3, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Want Henrik Lundqvist‘s helmet? Well, it’s yours if you have enough money.
Lundqvist isn’t the only person associated with the sport that has decided to do something to help the recovery effort. St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators alumni will play a charity game to raise money for storm relief.
The New York Isladners’ AHL-affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers are also offering free tickets to this weekends games to give those impacted by the storm a chance to enjoy themselves during these difficult times.
Fans going to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers can also bring non-perishable food for those victimized by the storm.
Lundqvist plans to reveal more details regarding the auction on Monday. The picture to your upper right was provided by Lundqvist via Twitter.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13