Nov 3, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Want Henrik Lundqvist‘s helmet? Well, it’s yours if you have enough money.
Lundqvist isn’t the only person associated with the sport that has decided to do something to help the recovery effort. St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators alumni will play a charity game to raise money for storm relief.
The New York Isladners’ AHL-affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers are also offering free tickets to this weekends games to give those impacted by the storm a chance to enjoy themselves during these difficult times.
Fans going to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers can also bring non-perishable food for those victimized by the storm.
Lundqvist plans to reveal more details regarding the auction on Monday. The picture to your upper right was provided by Lundqvist via Twitter.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)