Oct 26, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
Since he’s not negotiating with Gary Bettman at the moment, some might wonder what exactly Donald Fehr is up to.
The NHLPA head plans on attending a charitable event that doubles as a virtual reunion of the 2010 Chicago Blackhawks Cup-winning team tonight, according to RDS’ Renaud P. Lavoie.
Lavoie reports that Fehr is expected to meet with players and that it’s also anticipated that he’ll attend Minnesota’s own charity-friendly game on Monday to do the same.
For those who joke* that Fehr should be locked in a room with Gary Bettman until the two hash out an agreement, this probably isn’t a very satisfying development.
At least he’s not just eating popcorn and watching “Frankenweenie” on Friday night, though.
* – Assuming they’re joking, of course …
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)