Sep 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
The NHLPA’s Steve Fehr said that the two sides engaged in a “frank exchange of views” regarding what money falls under the umbrella of hockey-related revenues.
That subject might be tackled again tomorrow, but Strang reported that Sunday’s discussions are likely to focus more on legal issues and grievances, among other things.
What happens beyond Sunday remains to be seen, but Steve Fehr is “hopeful” that the talks will continue on Monday, according to NHL.com’s Dan Rosen.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 14
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 32
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21