Sep 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
The NHLPA’s Steve Fehr said that the two sides engaged in a “frank exchange of views” regarding what money falls under the umbrella of hockey-related revenues.
That subject might be tackled again tomorrow, but Strang reported that Sunday’s discussions are likely to focus more on legal issues and grievances, among other things.
What happens beyond Sunday remains to be seen, but Steve Fehr is “hopeful” that the talks will continue on Monday, according to NHL.com’s Dan Rosen.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11