Sep 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
The NHLPA’s Steve Fehr said that the two sides engaged in a “frank exchange of views” regarding what money falls under the umbrella of hockey-related revenues.
That subject might be tackled again tomorrow, but Strang reported that Sunday’s discussions are likely to focus more on legal issues and grievances, among other things.
What happens beyond Sunday remains to be seen, but Steve Fehr is “hopeful” that the talks will continue on Monday, according to NHL.com’s Dan Rosen.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 5
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 12
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 53
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 105
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (105)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)