Sep 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
The NHLPA’s Steve Fehr said that the two sides engaged in a “frank exchange of views” regarding what money falls under the umbrella of hockey-related revenues.
That subject might be tackled again tomorrow, but Strang reported that Sunday’s discussions are likely to focus more on legal issues and grievances, among other things.
What happens beyond Sunday remains to be seen, but Steve Fehr is “hopeful” that the talks will continue on Monday, according to NHL.com’s Dan Rosen.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32