Sep 28, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly and the NHLPA’s Steve Fehr addressed the media following Friday’s CBA meetings. We’ve already touched on that, but if you’re interested in listening to what both sides had to say unabridged, then you can do so below.
The two sides are expected to have another meeting Saturday morning.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 7
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9