Aug 18, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
We found out about the latter part today when a report out of Slovakia stated the 36 year-old defenseman crashed his Ferrari during a race this afternoon (link in Slovak). Here’s a poorly translated account from the story from SME.sk.
Thankfully it sounds like he’s OK, but we’ll keep you updated on his situation.
Update (2:28 p.m. ET): Some in the comments asked if he had permission to race cars and according to Mathias Strozyk, the Isles did give the OK for Visnovsky to participate.
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 5
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 43
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 18
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13