Aug 18, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
We found out about the latter part today when a report out of Slovakia stated the 36 year-old defenseman crashed his Ferrari during a race this afternoon (link in Slovak). Here’s a poorly translated account from the story from SME.sk.
Thankfully it sounds like he’s OK, but we’ll keep you updated on his situation.
Update (2:28 p.m. ET): Some in the comments asked if he had permission to race cars and according to Mathias Strozyk, the Isles did give the OK for Visnovsky to participate.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 9
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 13
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2