Jul 1, 2012, 12:18 PM EDT
Renaud Lavoie from RDS reports Pouliot has signed a one-year deal with with the Bolts worth $1.8 million. Pouliot spent last season with the Bruins and scored 16 goals adding 16 assists. His play seemed to frustrate fans and coach Claude Julien alike at times, but that’s been his M.O. during his career in the league.
Now Pouliot will join the Lightning and play alongside Steve Stamkos and Vincent Lecavalier looking to provide scoring depth to a team that was lacking it last season. If he can find consistency in his game, he’ll be very helpful for the Lightning. Then again, we’ve said that about Pouliot with every team he’s played for in the past.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32