Jun 23, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
Murray tells Eric Stephens of the Orange County Register he’s not exactly pleased with Ryan.
“I’d just like to say I’m disappointed at this time by these comments,” Murray said. “I intend to talk to Bobby personally when we get back from the draft and clear the air a little bit. And that’s all I have to say at this present time.”
Ryan’s name has been in the trade-rumor mill for a while, and that sort of thing can wear on anyone. However, it’s rare to be as publicly blunt about it. All that was missing was Reggie Dunlop telling him to hang up the phone after demanding a trade. Given Ryan’s comments you wonder if Murray can “clear the air” or if this is it for Ryan in Anaheim.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 22
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 46
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 78
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires