Jun 3, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
The Kings’ victory in Game 2 isn’t only a big deal in Los Angeles, it’s a really big deal in Jesenice, Slovenia.
Why there? It’s Anze Kopitar‘s hometown and Rich Hammond of L.A. Kings Insider shares (courtesy of Anze’s brother Gasper) a video of the scene early morning in Jesenice as Jeff Carter‘s overtime goal sent the town into a frenzy.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 15
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17