May 13, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Coyotes might finally be a front-page story in Phoenix, but it seems there’s a ways to go before fans have to start mortgaging their houses to watch them play.
Over at StubHub.com, tickets to Game 2 of the Western Conference finals at Jobing.com Arena are going for as little as $45 per seat. You’ll have to sit way up in the upper deck behind the goal, but at least you’d be in the building. And if you’re cool with going by yourself, there’s one for $39.
For Thursday’s Game 3 in Los Angeles, the cheapest nosebleed is $114.99.
Meanwhile, in the East, you can get into Madison Square Garden tomorrow for $170 and the Prudential Center Saturday for $199.99.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 1
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 24
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 40
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)