May 13, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Coyotes might finally be a front-page story in Phoenix, but it seems there’s a ways to go before fans have to start mortgaging their houses to watch them play.
Over at StubHub.com, tickets to Game 2 of the Western Conference finals at Jobing.com Arena are going for as little as $45 per seat. You’ll have to sit way up in the upper deck behind the goal, but at least you’d be in the building. And if you’re cool with going by yourself, there’s one for $39.
For Thursday’s Game 3 in Los Angeles, the cheapest nosebleed is $114.99.
Meanwhile, in the East, you can get into Madison Square Garden tomorrow for $170 and the Prudential Center Saturday for $199.99.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 10
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1