May 13, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Coyotes might finally be a front-page story in Phoenix, but it seems there’s a ways to go before fans have to start mortgaging their houses to watch them play.
Over at StubHub.com, tickets to Game 2 of the Western Conference finals at Jobing.com Arena are going for as little as $45 per seat. You’ll have to sit way up in the upper deck behind the goal, but at least you’d be in the building. And if you’re cool with going by yourself, there’s one for $39.
For Thursday’s Game 3 in Los Angeles, the cheapest nosebleed is $114.99.
Meanwhile, in the East, you can get into Madison Square Garden tomorrow for $170 and the Prudential Center Saturday for $199.99.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 6
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 15
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)