May 13, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Coyotes might finally be a front-page story in Phoenix, but it seems there’s a ways to go before fans have to start mortgaging their houses to watch them play.
Over at StubHub.com, tickets to Game 2 of the Western Conference finals at Jobing.com Arena are going for as little as $45 per seat. You’ll have to sit way up in the upper deck behind the goal, but at least you’d be in the building. And if you’re cool with going by yourself, there’s one for $39.
For Thursday’s Game 3 in Los Angeles, the cheapest nosebleed is $114.99.
Meanwhile, in the East, you can get into Madison Square Garden tomorrow for $170 and the Prudential Center Saturday for $199.99.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 16
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 10
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 42
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (44)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)