May 13, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
The Coyotes might finally be a front-page story in Phoenix, but it seems there’s a ways to go before fans have to start mortgaging their houses to watch them play.
Over at StubHub.com, tickets to Game 2 of the Western Conference finals at Jobing.com Arena are going for as little as $45 per seat. You’ll have to sit way up in the upper deck behind the goal, but at least you’d be in the building. And if you’re cool with going by yourself, there’s one for $39.
For Thursday’s Game 3 in Los Angeles, the cheapest nosebleed is $114.99.
Meanwhile, in the East, you can get into Madison Square Garden tomorrow for $170 and the Prudential Center Saturday for $199.99.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 15
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)