Apr 22, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
The work Sean Couturier did in the first round against Penguins superstar forward and probable league MVP Evgeni Malkin was truly something to marvel at. After all, the eighth overall pick in the 2011 draft shouldn’t be the guy that’s able to lock down a guy like Malkin. If anything else he should be intimidated… Right? Not so much as the Flyers finished off the Penguins in Game 6 this afternoon.
Check out Couturier telling NBC’s Brian Engblom what it was like to move out of the first round and handling Evgeni Malkin.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50