Mar 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Rangers captain Ryan Callahan has missed two games in a row with a hurting foot and he won’t get the shot to test it out today against the Bruins.
New York Daily News beat man Pat Leonard provides the update that Callahan will miss this afternoon’s tilt at Madison Square Garden. Without Callahan, the Rangers are missing one of their more clutch guys of late. Callahan is second on the team in goals and points behind Marian Gaborik but Callahan has been scoring the big goals recently.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32