Mar 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Rangers captain Ryan Callahan has missed two games in a row with a hurting foot and he won’t get the shot to test it out today against the Bruins.
New York Daily News beat man Pat Leonard provides the update that Callahan will miss this afternoon’s tilt at Madison Square Garden. Without Callahan, the Rangers are missing one of their more clutch guys of late. Callahan is second on the team in goals and points behind Marian Gaborik but Callahan has been scoring the big goals recently.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 8
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39