Mar 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Rangers captain Ryan Callahan has missed two games in a row with a hurting foot and he won’t get the shot to test it out today against the Bruins.
New York Daily News beat man Pat Leonard provides the update that Callahan will miss this afternoon’s tilt at Madison Square Garden. Without Callahan, the Rangers are missing one of their more clutch guys of late. Callahan is second on the team in goals and points behind Marian Gaborik but Callahan has been scoring the big goals recently.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5