Mar 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Rangers captain Ryan Callahan has missed two games in a row with a hurting foot and he won’t get the shot to test it out today against the Bruins.
New York Daily News beat man Pat Leonard provides the update that Callahan will miss this afternoon’s tilt at Madison Square Garden. Without Callahan, the Rangers are missing one of their more clutch guys of late. Callahan is second on the team in goals and points behind Marian Gaborik but Callahan has been scoring the big goals recently.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 0
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17