Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EDT
The Blues have taken McDonald off of IR and will have him in the lineup tonight as the Blues take on the San Jose Sharks. McDonald has played in just three games this season since being knocked out of action with a concussion.
Since the last time McDonald played, the Blues have changed coaches going from Davis Payne to Ken Hitchcock and find themselves in the thick of the race for the top spot in the Western Conference. McDonald brings a bit of speed, offensive skill, and ability to win faceoffs back to the Blues lineup.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 0
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 9
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 11
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4