Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EST
The Blues have taken McDonald off of IR and will have him in the lineup tonight as the Blues take on the San Jose Sharks. McDonald has played in just three games this season since being knocked out of action with a concussion.
Since the last time McDonald played, the Blues have changed coaches going from Davis Payne to Ken Hitchcock and find themselves in the thick of the race for the top spot in the Western Conference. McDonald brings a bit of speed, offensive skill, and ability to win faceoffs back to the Blues lineup.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56