Jan 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Move along. Nothing to see here.
“Those things happen,” Plekanec said, as per the Montreal Gazette. “They’ve happened before, they’ll happen again.”
So, no hard feelings?
“’[Subban’s] a good kid,” Plekanec said. “He comes in every morning with a smile on his face, and it’s cool.
“You can’t have 23 P. K.’s on a team or 23 Plekanecs. You have to have a combination.”
Subban wasn’t made available to comment on the altercation. Not sure what that says, if anything. However, he’ll have to talk about it eventually. The Montreal media won’t forget about this by tomorrow.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 0
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5