Jan 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Move along. Nothing to see here.
“Those things happen,” Plekanec said, as per the Montreal Gazette. “They’ve happened before, they’ll happen again.”
So, no hard feelings?
“’[Subban’s] a good kid,” Plekanec said. “He comes in every morning with a smile on his face, and it’s cool.
“You can’t have 23 P. K.’s on a team or 23 Plekanecs. You have to have a combination.”
Subban wasn’t made available to comment on the altercation. Not sure what that says, if anything. However, he’ll have to talk about it eventually. The Montreal media won’t forget about this by tomorrow.
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 39
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 70
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 9
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 24
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 32
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 65
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 35
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 21
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 94
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 104
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)