Jan 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Move along. Nothing to see here.
“Those things happen,” Plekanec said, as per the Montreal Gazette. “They’ve happened before, they’ll happen again.”
So, no hard feelings?
“’[Subban’s] a good kid,” Plekanec said. “He comes in every morning with a smile on his face, and it’s cool.
“You can’t have 23 P. K.’s on a team or 23 Plekanecs. You have to have a combination.”
Subban wasn’t made available to comment on the altercation. Not sure what that says, if anything. However, he’ll have to talk about it eventually. The Montreal media won’t forget about this by tomorrow.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8