Jan 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Move along. Nothing to see here.
“Those things happen,” Plekanec said, as per the Montreal Gazette. “They’ve happened before, they’ll happen again.”
So, no hard feelings?
“’[Subban’s] a good kid,” Plekanec said. “He comes in every morning with a smile on his face, and it’s cool.
“You can’t have 23 P. K.’s on a team or 23 Plekanecs. You have to have a combination.”
Subban wasn’t made available to comment on the altercation. Not sure what that says, if anything. However, he’ll have to talk about it eventually. The Montreal media won’t forget about this by tomorrow.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)