Jan 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Move along. Nothing to see here.
“Those things happen,” Plekanec said, as per the Montreal Gazette. “They’ve happened before, they’ll happen again.”
So, no hard feelings?
“’[Subban’s] a good kid,” Plekanec said. “He comes in every morning with a smile on his face, and it’s cool.
“You can’t have 23 P. K.’s on a team or 23 Plekanecs. You have to have a combination.”
Subban wasn’t made available to comment on the altercation. Not sure what that says, if anything. However, he’ll have to talk about it eventually. The Montreal media won’t forget about this by tomorrow.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 13
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)