Dec 13, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Taylor Hall is expected to be back in Edmonton’s lineup Thursday when the Oilers take on the Coyotes in Glendale. The 20-year-old forward hasn’t played since injuring his shoulder Nov. 26 in Colorado.
“(Shoulder) feels strong. Seven games has felt like an eternity. I want to get back out there,” Hall said today via the team’s Twitter feed.
Hall (7G, 11A) still has to pass a fitness test tomorrow, but that doesn’t sound like it’ll be a problem. The Oilers are 2-4-1 in the past seven games without the 2010 first overall pick, so this is welcome news.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39