Dec 13, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Taylor Hall is expected to be back in Edmonton’s lineup Thursday when the Oilers take on the Coyotes in Glendale. The 20-year-old forward hasn’t played since injuring his shoulder Nov. 26 in Colorado.
“(Shoulder) feels strong. Seven games has felt like an eternity. I want to get back out there,” Hall said today via the team’s Twitter feed.
Hall (7G, 11A) still has to pass a fitness test tomorrow, but that doesn’t sound like it’ll be a problem. The Oilers are 2-4-1 in the past seven games without the 2010 first overall pick, so this is welcome news.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8