Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
Moments after learning that Sidney Crosby will make his (triumphant?) return against the New York Islanders on Monday night, I couldn’t help but feel bummed that it wouldn’t be on national TV in the United States. Well, fear not hockey fans, because Versus has you covered. With all due respect to what is likely to be a very interesting Boston Bruins-Montreal Canadiens game, Versus will instead show the Islanders-Penguins matchup at 7 pm ET.
Crosby is expected to start the game between frequent linemates Chris Kunitz and Pascal Dupuis, but all eyes will be on the Pittsburgh Penguins superstar. Dave Strader will handle the play-by-play while Pierre McGuire plans to do his between-the-glass reporting. Stay tuned to PHT for updates regarding this story and you can get even more hyped up for the game by watching NHL Live at 6:30 pm ET on Monday.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 51
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 19
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 20
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead