Oct 11, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
If you can’t get enough of the Boston Bruins’ 2011 Stanley Cup victory and all the ceremonies that come with it, then Versus should make you very happy on Wednesday. Versus will air a behind the scenes look at the Bruins’ banner-raising ceremony starting at 6:30 pm ET.
That rare special will lead into NHL Live and then Versus will begin exclusive coverage during Wednesday games as the Bruins visit the Carolina Hurricanes. (People hoping to catch 2011 playoff scoring champion David Krejci might be out of luck, though.)
A lot of people complained about the lengthy, bombastic ceremony during the Bruins’ home opener, but it’s hard to blame a team for going a little over the top when they waited so long to win another championship. Tomorrow’s feature won’t make those people feel any better, but it should be an interesting segment for most hockey fans – especially fans of the B’s.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54