Oct 11, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
If you can’t get enough of the Boston Bruins’ 2011 Stanley Cup victory and all the ceremonies that come with it, then Versus should make you very happy on Wednesday. Versus will air a behind the scenes look at the Bruins’ banner-raising ceremony starting at 6:30 pm ET.
That rare special will lead into NHL Live and then Versus will begin exclusive coverage during Wednesday games as the Bruins visit the Carolina Hurricanes. (People hoping to catch 2011 playoff scoring champion David Krejci might be out of luck, though.)
A lot of people complained about the lengthy, bombastic ceremony during the Bruins’ home opener, but it’s hard to blame a team for going a little over the top when they waited so long to win another championship. Tomorrow’s feature won’t make those people feel any better, but it should be an interesting segment for most hockey fans – especially fans of the B’s.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5