Apr 19, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
Note: With Blue Jackets – Penguins in overtime, the TV coverage of Wild – Avs can be temporarily found at NHL Network. You can juggle both games with help from the live stream link in this post. Conversely, you can stream Columbus – Pittsburgh here.
The 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs already boasts one playoff series in which the first two games went to overtime, so it’s not outrageous to wonder if the same will happen for the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche. Their Game 2 airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below.
As you may remember (Wild and Avs fans definitely remember), Paul Stastny scored the game-tying and game-winning goals to steal one for Colorado in Game 1. There are still those out there who wonder if the Avalanche are for real, so we’ll see if they can at least turn the volume down from critics with a win in Game 2 (or turn the dial the other way if Minnesota ties the series up).
Either way, if this postseason continues its current trends, it should be a lot of fun to watch.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)