Apr 19, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
Philadelphia will have to make do once again without Steve Mason.
“It’s all part of the process,” Mason said. “I think we’re doing everything that we can to make sure we’re treating it the proper way. As much as it’s frustrating, I think everybody understands it’s going to be a process.”
Mason practiced on Saturday morning but said the injury that has kept him out of action since getting hurt in the final game of the season against the Pittsburgh Penguins wasn’t feeling right. He’s aiming to return for Game 3 on Tuesday.
Cal Heeter will back up Emery for Game 2.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 15
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 26
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)