Apr 18, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Anaheim claimed Game 1 against Dallas in the first round series, but it wasn’t pretty. The Stars battled back from a 4-0 deficit to pull within one goal before finally running out of time.
If Dallas can carry that momentum into tonight’s game then the Ducks will be in trouble.
The good news for Anaheim is that they still have Ryan Getzlaf, who is dealing with some major swelling after being struck in the face by the puck, but was given the green light after his X-Rays came back negative.
The game will start at 10:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and you can also stream the game using the link below:
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 102
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)