Apr 18, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Anaheim claimed Game 1 against Dallas in the first round series, but it wasn’t pretty. The Stars battled back from a 4-0 deficit to pull within one goal before finally running out of time.
If Dallas can carry that momentum into tonight’s game then the Ducks will be in trouble.
The good news for Anaheim is that they still have Ryan Getzlaf, who is dealing with some major swelling after being struck in the face by the puck, but was given the green light after his X-Rays came back negative.
The game will start at 10:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and you can also stream the game using the link below:
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)