Apr 18, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Anaheim claimed Game 1 against Dallas in the first round series, but it wasn’t pretty. The Stars battled back from a 4-0 deficit to pull within one goal before finally running out of time.
If Dallas can carry that momentum into tonight’s game then the Ducks will be in trouble.
The good news for Anaheim is that they still have Ryan Getzlaf, who is dealing with some major swelling after being struck in the face by the puck, but was given the green light after his X-Rays came back negative.
The game will start at 10:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and you can also stream the game using the link below:
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)