Apr 18, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
It was a tough night for L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick.
He had his own teammate, Slava Voynov, run into him by San Jose Sharks’ forward Mike Brown, causing a massive scrum to ensue, and also allowed five goals in the first two periods before getting pulled to begin the third.
Martin Jones has come in to wrap this one up for L.A.
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 0
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 14
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 13
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)