Apr 18, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
It was a tough night for L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick.
He had his own teammate, Slava Voynov, run into him by San Jose Sharks’ forward Mike Brown, causing a massive scrum to ensue, and also allowed five goals in the first two periods before getting pulled to begin the third.
Martin Jones has come in to wrap this one up for L.A.
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 8
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 4
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 74
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 66
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)