Apr 18, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
It was a tough night for L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick.
He had his own teammate, Slava Voynov, run into him by San Jose Sharks’ forward Mike Brown, causing a massive scrum to ensue, and also allowed five goals in the first two periods before getting pulled to begin the third.
Martin Jones has come in to wrap this one up for L.A.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5