Apr 18, 2014, 10:49 AM EST
The hockey-playing brother looks like that after he took a puck in the face Wednesday versus Dallas.
Despite the deep facial laceration (technical term for “huge cut on his face”), he’s expected to play tonight’s Game 2, as X-rays were negative.
“Luckily he’s married,” Ducks d-man Ben Lovejoy joked. “He’s got a couple of kids. He’s not trying to impress anybody with his face.”
Anaheim leads the series 1-0 after winning Game 1 by a score of 4-3.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54