Apr 18, 2014, 10:49 AM EDT
The hockey-playing brother looks like that after he took a puck in the face Wednesday versus Dallas.
Despite the deep facial laceration (technical term for “huge cut on his face”), he’s expected to play tonight’s Game 2, as X-rays were negative.
“Luckily he’s married,” Ducks d-man Ben Lovejoy joked. “He’s got a couple of kids. He’s not trying to impress anybody with his face.”
Anaheim leads the series 1-0 after winning Game 1 by a score of 4-3.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 45
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5