Apr 12, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
Jovanovski, 37, has served three suspensions during his lengthy career, yet it’s been quite a while since he received supplementary discipline from the NHL. His most recent situation came in January 2010.
There’s the thought that this could very well be his last game at this level, so it would be a shame if he went out on this note. Then again, there’s a chance he might stick around for 2014-15, too:
Either way, it’s a pretty ugly situation in what is a meaningless game for the Panthers and a significant one for Tropp and the Blue Jackets.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54