Apr 9, 2014, 11:52 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens had a rough finish to a difficult night against the Chicago Blackhawks, and now there is concern for center Alex Galchenyuk.
Galchenyuk sustained a lower-body injury when he took a hit into the boards near the Montreal bench from Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw less than 30 seconds into the game. He took one more shift and headed to the dressing room.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7