Apr 3, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
It could’ve put the Phoenix Coyotes away for good on this night.
The save was huge. The Coyotes, needing a single point to jump ahead of the Dallas Stars and back into the second Wild Card spot in the Western Conference, were already trailing L.A. by a pair of goals. Had Carter scored to give the Kings a 3-0 lead going into the third, well, it would’ve been curtains for the Coyotes.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14