Apr 3, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
From Pat “Stop Coaching” Leonard of the New York Daily News:
And one more from The Record’s Andrew Gross:
The Rangers announced yesterday that Miller had been assigned to the club’s AHL affiliate. In 30 NHL games this season, the 21-year-old has just three goals and three assists.
Miller was drafted 15th overall in 2011 out of the U.S. National Development program.
“I’m a pretty competitive kid,” he said at the time. “I always want to compete and I’m pretty hard to play against, so I think that’s my best attribute.”
Clearly, Vigneault would like Miller to start proving it.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 9
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 72
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)