Mar 31, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Turris led all players with seven points (4-3—7) and a +7 rating (tied) to help the Senators (31-29-14, 76 points) go 3-0-1 and move within six points of a Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference.
Bergeron (5-1—6) found the back of the net in all four games, extending his goal-scoring streak to seven contests (8-2—10) while helping the Bruins (52-17-6, 110 points) maintain the top spot in the NHL standings.
Oshie tied for second in the NHL with six points (4-2—6) in three games to help the Blues (50-17-7, 107 points) remain in first place in the Western Conference.
Turris has been one of the few bright spots for the Sens this season. The 24-year-old leads the club with 25 goals, his offensive production making the 2011 trade with Phoenix look better and better with each additional goal.
The fact Turris is locked up through 2017-18 for a cap hit of just $3.5 million is icing on the cake.
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 48
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 27
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 76
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 29
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (76)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)