Mar 28, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Dan Ellis will start in goal versus the Habs, while Scott Clemmensen was called up from AHL San Antonio under emergency conditions.
Luongo was bowled over by Carolina forward Radek Dvorak just 12:48 into Florida’s eventual 3-0 loss last night, sending Luongo into the net while knocking it of its moorings. Luongo finished the period but left during the intermission, finishing with 11 saves on 12 shots.
Here’s the collision:
Dvorak was given a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct for the incident, but said afterward the collision wasn’t intentional.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 12
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28