Mar 28, 2014, 1:11 PM EST
Dan Ellis will start in goal versus the Habs, while Scott Clemmensen was called up from AHL San Antonio under emergency conditions.
Luongo was bowled over by Carolina forward Radek Dvorak just 12:48 into Florida’s eventual 3-0 loss last night, sending Luongo into the net while knocking it of its moorings. Luongo finished the period but left during the intermission, finishing with 11 saves on 12 shots.
Here’s the collision:
Dvorak was given a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct for the incident, but said afterward the collision wasn’t intentional.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)