Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Remember that whole thing with Tyler Seguin and his reportedly trashed apartment in Switzerland? Maybe you don’t. It was right after the lockout ended and you may have been busy celebrating. Seguin denied the whole thing anyway.
But what will Red Wings younster Tomas Tatar say about what’s being reported in the the Detroit News? The newspaper wrote today that Tatar, 23, is facing eviction from a condo that his teammate, Darren Helm, owns.
According to the complaint, the association has received numerous complaints from neighbors that since late October 2013, excessive noise has been heard from the players’ condominium “up to four nights a week” between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. including “loud music, yelling and banging on the floors and walls.”
Several noise complaints have allegedly been made to Royal Oak Police as well, according to the lawsuit.
Additionally, Tatar is alleged to have routinely parked his vehicle in parking spaces inside the condominium’s parking structure which are designated only for short-term guest parking.
It may be easy to dismiss this story as just a young kid doing what young kids do, but you’re not the poor guest trying to get a parking spot, are you now.
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 5
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12