Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Remember that whole thing with Tyler Seguin and his reportedly trashed apartment in Switzerland? Maybe you don’t. It was right after the lockout ended and you may have been busy celebrating. Seguin denied the whole thing anyway.
But what will Red Wings younster Tomas Tatar say about what’s being reported in the the Detroit News? The newspaper wrote today that Tatar, 23, is facing eviction from a condo that his teammate, Darren Helm, owns.
According to the complaint, the association has received numerous complaints from neighbors that since late October 2013, excessive noise has been heard from the players’ condominium “up to four nights a week” between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. including “loud music, yelling and banging on the floors and walls.”
Several noise complaints have allegedly been made to Royal Oak Police as well, according to the lawsuit.
Additionally, Tatar is alleged to have routinely parked his vehicle in parking spaces inside the condominium’s parking structure which are designated only for short-term guest parking.
It may be easy to dismiss this story as just a young kid doing what young kids do, but you’re not the poor guest trying to get a parking spot, are you now.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14