Mar 26, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
The San Jose Sharks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 on Tuesday, but the lasting image wasn’t of Joe Pavelski‘s hat trick.
Instead, it came when rugged Sharks forward Adam Burish suffered a frightening hand injury blocking a shot. To give you a chance to avoid the worst of it – warning: it’s gross – here’s a link of a screen cap via CSN Bay Area’s Brodie Brazil.
The video below doesn’t get too rough until about the 30-second mark, in case you’re still in avoid mode.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 15
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)