Mar 24, 2014, 8:11 PM EST
It didn’t take long for Boston and Montreal to renew hostilities on Monday night.
As you can see, the tilt didn’t end well for Moen. The immediate concern for the gritty veteran will be his history of concussions, which some feared would be an issue when he suffered a broken orbital bone earlier this season.
Montreal had suffered a loss in the toughness category last week when Brandon Prust was lost for the season with a rib injury. The club’s other enforcer, George Parros, was scratched for tonight’s game.
For Miller, the fight further established him as one of the more dangerous fighters in his weight class, having already scored victories over the likes of Ottawa’s Zack Smith and San Jose’s Mike Brown.
Update: Montreal has announced that neither Moen nor Weise will return to tonight’s game.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14