Dec 9, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
ITG is set to release a rather controversial card set, which even includes Wade Belak.
Nov 30, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
So says teammate Chris Kelly.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
Montreal forward will meet with NHL discipline czar on Monday.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Kris Letang has his “I am a hockey player” moment.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:57 AM EST
One key match-up to watch in this afternoon’s Thanksgiving Showdown has the Bruins’ top defender and the Red Wings’ top sniper.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
Prosecution “not reasonably convinced it could establish evidence of guilt.”
Nov 15, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
The Black-and-Gold might as well start wearing the black hats, columnist writes.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Creates foundation to raise money for a new MRI machine.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:04 PM EST
Mike Milbury gets the call tonight to do color commentary between a pair of teams he knows very well.
Oct 30, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Or is Boston’s strategy just backfiring now?
Oct 27, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
But the Habs and Bruins have bigger worries.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
The hit he laid on Canadiens F Max Pacioretty back in March is still under investigation.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
That’s right, it’s Zdeno Chara in a pink rabbit costume. Good luck getting that vision out of your head all day.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Remember all that stuff about everyone being frustrated in Boston? Cancel the search party, the Bruins found their groove.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EST
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 18, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
The Bruins light a spark in the second period thanks to Zdeno Chara popping off and getting some help from Tuukka Rask as well.
Oct 16, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
Max Pacioretty has shown over the course of the early season that he could be a good one for the Habs this season. With this story about his work at Montreal General hospital, it sounds like he’s a good one off the ice as well…
Oct 11, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
The Bruins signed Rich Peverley to a three-year, $9.75 million contract extension. Get ready for a lot of “Rich” puns.
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
Sep 24, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Zdeno Chara could be suiting up for a Bruins preseason game in Montreal on Monday.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 38
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 115
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (115)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)