Oct 4, 2014, 10:08 AM EST
That can change with an AHL call-up … but still.
Oct 1, 2014, 1:26 PM EST
And Zack Stortini has been placed on waivers.
Sep 23, 2014, 8:23 PM EST
He’s straightforward about it, at least.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
The Predators and Senators got a little bigger and tougher today as the two teams signed enforcers to one-year contracts. Zack Stortini signed with Nashville while Zenon Konopka might make Ottawa the “toughest team in the NHL.”
Feb 10, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
The Canadiens called up rough forward Ryan White to help add some muscle (and possibly replace an injured player), but will that be enough to soothe the battered-and-bruised Habs?
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 0
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 74
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 2
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 20
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 30
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 24
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (86)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)