Oct 4, 2014, 10:08 AM EDT
That can change with an AHL call-up … but still.
Oct 1, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
And Zack Stortini has been placed on waivers.
Sep 23, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
He’s straightforward about it, at least.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
The Predators and Senators got a little bigger and tougher today as the two teams signed enforcers to one-year contracts. Zack Stortini signed with Nashville while Zenon Konopka might make Ottawa the “toughest team in the NHL.”
Feb 10, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
The Canadiens called up rough forward Ryan White to help add some muscle (and possibly replace an injured player), but will that be enough to soothe the battered-and-bruised Habs?
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 42
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)