Oct 4, 2014, 10:08 AM EDT
That can change with an AHL call-up … but still.
Oct 1, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
And Zack Stortini has been placed on waivers.
Sep 23, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
He’s straightforward about it, at least.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
The Predators and Senators got a little bigger and tougher today as the two teams signed enforcers to one-year contracts. Zack Stortini signed with Nashville while Zenon Konopka might make Ottawa the “toughest team in the NHL.”
Feb 10, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
The Canadiens called up rough forward Ryan White to help add some muscle (and possibly replace an injured player), but will that be enough to soothe the battered-and-bruised Habs?
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18