Mar 26, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
There goes that spark on the Rangers’ power play.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 5, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist is getting back in shape and has him optimistic about playing in the preseason.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Stan Bowman thought Patrick Kane would be ready for training camp. Patrick Kane thought he would be ready by the season opener. Kane’s doctor says he’ll split the difference.
Jul 15, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
Patrick Kane has a broken wrist and now he’s going to need surgery to fix it. Fear not ‘Hawks fans, he should be back in time for training camp.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 16
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 10
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 42
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (42)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)