Mar 26, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
There goes that spark on the Rangers’ power play.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 5, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist is getting back in shape and has him optimistic about playing in the preseason.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:36 PM EST
Stan Bowman thought Patrick Kane would be ready for training camp. Patrick Kane thought he would be ready by the season opener. Kane’s doctor says he’ll split the difference.
Jul 15, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Patrick Kane has a broken wrist and now he’s going to need surgery to fix it. Fear not ‘Hawks fans, he should be back in time for training camp.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12