Mar 26, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
There goes that spark on the Rangers’ power play.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 5, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist is getting back in shape and has him optimistic about playing in the preseason.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Stan Bowman thought Patrick Kane would be ready for training camp. Patrick Kane thought he would be ready by the season opener. Kane’s doctor says he’ll split the difference.
Jul 15, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
Patrick Kane has a broken wrist and now he’s going to need surgery to fix it. Fear not ‘Hawks fans, he should be back in time for training camp.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 14
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 50
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 36
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)