Mar 26, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
There goes that spark on the Rangers’ power play.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 5, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist is getting back in shape and has him optimistic about playing in the preseason.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Stan Bowman thought Patrick Kane would be ready for training camp. Patrick Kane thought he would be ready by the season opener. Kane’s doctor says he’ll split the difference.
Jul 15, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
Patrick Kane has a broken wrist and now he’s going to need surgery to fix it. Fear not ‘Hawks fans, he should be back in time for training camp.
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 22
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)