Nov 18, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
Winnipeg to take time, see if he really means it.
Nov 14, 2011, 6:56 PM EDT
Kyle Okposo, Blake Wheeler and Radek Dvorak all belong to the fellowship of zero.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:48 PM EDT
Another loss, followed by another blasting from coach Claude Noel.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 2, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Jets blueliner has been sent back to the ‘Peg to recuperate.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 24, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Just an egregious oversight by the PHT staff.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 19, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Winnipeg is preparing to face the Maple Leafs…and the many reporters and cameramen hanging around the dressing room.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
On Monday night, the Winnipeg Jets won their first NHL game in 15 years with a 2-1 victory over Pittsburgh.
Oct 17, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Sep 23, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Many believed that the Jets would have a brutal schedule as a Southeast Division team located in Winnipeg, but it shouldn’t be as treacherous as expected.
Sep 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
Sure, it was a preseason game, but that didn’t stop Winnipeg fans from creating a “playoff atmosphere” for the Jets’ glorious return. The Jets’ split squad smashed the Blue Jackets 6-1 in Winnipeg, which probably will be remembered a lot longer than the other half of their team losing 5-1 in Columbus.
Aug 9, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Say what you will about the Coyotes dealings off the ice, they’ve always been… Something to look at on the ice.
Jul 30, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
True North hasn’t had a ton of time to put things together for the “new” Winnipeg Jets’ first season.
Jul 26, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
Merchandise with the Winnipeg Jets’ logo is selling fast, as a report indicates that they generated $200K in sales by Tuesday morning.
Jul 22, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
Check out the freshly unveiled new Winnipeg Jets logo then let us know what you think by voting in the poll or sharing your thoughts in the comments.
Jun 24, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
It’s official: the Winnipeg Jets are back. Sure, they did it in a rather anticlimactic way at the 2011 Entry Draft … but they’re back.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
It’s official: Claude Noel will be the new head coach of the Winnipeg team that will reportedly soon be named the Jets.
May 29, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Former Winnipeg Jets forward Luciano Borsato thinks a team in Winnipeg can absolutely work there again, whether they’re named the Jets or not.
May 19, 2011, 9:51 PM EDT
One major news outlet is reporting that the Atlanta Thrashers will, indeed, move to Winnipeg. Then again, many others are refuting that report. Stick with this post for updates on this story.
May 7, 2011, 1:53 AM EDT
The City of Glendale is looking to once again lock the Phoenix Coyotes into place for one more year by anteing up $25 million more dollars to cover losses for next season.
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 0
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 21
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 15
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 37
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)