Winnipeg Jets logo
Oct 6, 2011, 7:49 PM EST
True North gobbled up old Jets logos, meaning they now have full control of the brand. Find out why this is bad news in the short term for nostalgic fans, but a solid situation in the longer term.
Jul 30, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
Is the Winnipeg Jets new logo too militaristic? Tom Benjamin sure thinks so and it makes him uncomfortable.
Jul 26, 2011, 7:50 PM EST
Merchandise with the Winnipeg Jets’ logo is selling fast, as a report indicates that they generated $200K in sales by Tuesday morning.
Jul 25, 2011, 11:27 AM EST
The Winnipeg Jets’ logo won’t be the only thing paying tribute to the Royal Canadian Air Force; True North will also donate $1 million to the Canadian Forces for the next 10 years. Is this their way of ‘leasing’ the logo?
Jul 24, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Wonder why the Winnipeg Jets debuted their new logo so suddenly? Damage control, that’s why.
Jul 22, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Check out the freshly unveiled new Winnipeg Jets logo then let us know what you think by voting in the poll or sharing your thoughts in the comments.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)