Nov 19, 2011, 10:57 PM EST
The Bruins remain hot, but they’re still behind the Maple Leafs and Sabres for the Northeast Division title.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
The Bruins have won six straight, the Rangers have won seven straight, and Eastern Conference opponents are still looking for answers.
Sidney Crosby, Penguins remain hot with win over Devils; Pittsburgh now sits alone atop NHL standings
Dec 6, 2010, 10:04 PM EST
Sidney Crosby extended his streak with at least one point per game to 16 while the Penguins are now on a 10 game winning streak after a 2-1 win over the woeful Devils.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:15 PM EST
Rick DiPietro kept the NY Islanders in the game, but the Blue Jackets continued their hot play to extend the Long Island losing streak to 14 games.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)