Apr 16, 2012, 8:28 AM EST
“They are starting to get tired. We are really working them hard in their end. It’s going to turn around.”
Apr 16, 2012, 2:00 AM EST
The shoe might fit in Hollywood.
Mar 27, 2012, 7:38 PM EST
A plot that may or not involve a giant laser.
Mar 22, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Charting Jets fan chants and more in today’s collection of links.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
L.A.’s anemic offense has turned things around.
Mar 1, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Blackhawks captain has missed the last five games with a suspected concussion.
Feb 24, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
L.A. locks up the veteran shutdown defenseman.
Feb 23, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
Blackhawks captain’s Mercedes hit a support beam.
Feb 22, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
Blackhawks captain will sit again tomorrow versus Dallas.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
25-year-old defenseman could be a hot commodity at the deadline.
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 21, 2011, 6:30 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 2, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Out after getting hit by Florida’s Sean Bergenheim Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Nov 23, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
Sep 24, 2011, 5:54 PM EST
While Drew Doughty continues to be in limbo as a restricted free agent, Slava Voynov is getting a long look in Los Angeles because of it and he’s taking full advantage of the chance.
Apr 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Today’s Five Thoughts focuses in on Chicago’s heart of a champion and Vancouver’s ability to look oddly like Canucks teams from the last two years.
Jan 7, 2011, 9:40 PM EST
The disappointing Los Angeles Kings will bolster their struggling lineup with the return of Willie Mitchell and Alexei Ponikarovsky tomorrow night.
Dec 19, 2010, 12:02 AM EST
Willie Mitchell is facing his second injury setback of the 2010-11 season already, as he’s expected to miss 2-3 weeks with a “lower body injury.”
Nov 8, 2010, 7:43 PM EST
It turns out that Willie Mitchell did have a fracture in his wrist. It also turns out that Alexei Ponikarovsky also has a broken finger. Let the testing for the Kings begin now.
Nov 7, 2010, 5:44 PM EST
Good news: Willie Mitchell’s arm isn’t broken. Bad news: Kings still don’t know what’s ailing him.
Nov 6, 2010, 11:58 PM EST
Tonight’s heavy NHL schedule has seen a host of injuries go down this evening. Here’s a quick check on who went down and out tonight. Boston’s David Krejci took a wicked hit in overtime from Blues forward T.J. Oshie which put him down on the ice and lead to him hitting his head on the…
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 4
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 4
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 2
- Devils fire DeBoer 20
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 4
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 18
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)