May 17, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Willie Mitchell “not particularly happy” about the one-game suspension.
May 15, 2012, 8:15 PM EST
Kings, Clippers and Lakers playoff games + plenty of other sporting events = a buffet of high-level athletics.
May 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Two teams boasting a good number of postseason vets.
May 5, 2012, 12:15 AM EST
Los Angeles is just one win away from knocking off another high seed.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Grapes thought Torres would get 10 games, but his suspension turned out to be much harsher.
Apr 21, 2012, 7:34 PM EST
Kings defenseman speaks from experience.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:48 AM EST
What happens when you over-sell getting cross checked? Have a look inside.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:28 AM EST
“They are starting to get tired. We are really working them hard in their end. It’s going to turn around.”
Apr 16, 2012, 2:00 AM EST
The shoe might fit in Hollywood.
Mar 27, 2012, 7:38 PM EST
A plot that may or not involve a giant laser.
Mar 22, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Charting Jets fan chants and more in today’s collection of links.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
L.A.’s anemic offense has turned things around.
Mar 1, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Blackhawks captain has missed the last five games with a suspected concussion.
Feb 24, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
L.A. locks up the veteran shutdown defenseman.
Feb 23, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
Blackhawks captain’s Mercedes hit a support beam.
Feb 22, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
Blackhawks captain will sit again tomorrow versus Dallas.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
25-year-old defenseman could be a hot commodity at the deadline.
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 21, 2011, 6:30 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 2, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Out after getting hit by Florida’s Sean Bergenheim Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Nov 23, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)