White House visit
Mar 16, 2013, 9:41 AM EST
Hey, at least he wants to meet the President.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:21 PM EST
That’s some quality trolling.
Mar 16, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Obligatory joke: Perhaps they can be found at the White House?
Jan 27, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
Good luck with that.
Jan 23, 2012, 10:55 PM EST
A collection of critical, supportive and just plain snarky quips.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:53 PM EST
Milbury thinks this wasn’t the time for a political statement.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
The Blackhawks visited the White House this week to recognize their Stanley Cup victory. Patrick Kane gives us a view of the ceremony we’ve never seen before.
Mar 11, 2011, 10:07 PM EST
The Blackhawks put the final piece of their Stanley Cup season in place after visiting the White House and President Barack Obama.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 28
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 24
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 42
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)