Western Conference playoff races
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Calgary looks like a serious threat to steal the eighth spot from Los Angeles.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
After Chicago’s loss, the Stars can earn a playoff spot with a regulation or overtime win against the Wild. So what are their chances of accomplishing that? Check out this preview to find out.
Apr 5, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
The Sharks clobbered the Kings 6-1 tonight, clinching their fourth consecutive Pacific Division title. Learn how this contest changes up the Western Conference playoff picture in this post.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
The Ducks could clinch a playoff spot for themselves (plus the Kings and Coyotes) if they can beat the desperate Stars. Meanwhile, the Flames fight for their playoff lives while the Red Wings and Blackhawks try to improve their situations.
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 0
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 2
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 14
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 45
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (60)