Western Conference playoff races
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Calgary looks like a serious threat to steal the eighth spot from Los Angeles.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
After Chicago’s loss, the Stars can earn a playoff spot with a regulation or overtime win against the Wild. So what are their chances of accomplishing that? Check out this preview to find out.
Apr 5, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
The Sharks clobbered the Kings 6-1 tonight, clinching their fourth consecutive Pacific Division title. Learn how this contest changes up the Western Conference playoff picture in this post.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
The Ducks could clinch a playoff spot for themselves (plus the Kings and Coyotes) if they can beat the desperate Stars. Meanwhile, the Flames fight for their playoff lives while the Red Wings and Blackhawks try to improve their situations.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 21
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 11
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54