Western Conference playoff races
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Calgary looks like a serious threat to steal the eighth spot from Los Angeles.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
After Chicago’s loss, the Stars can earn a playoff spot with a regulation or overtime win against the Wild. So what are their chances of accomplishing that? Check out this preview to find out.
Apr 5, 2011, 1:01 AM EST
The Sharks clobbered the Kings 6-1 tonight, clinching their fourth consecutive Pacific Division title. Learn how this contest changes up the Western Conference playoff picture in this post.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
The Ducks could clinch a playoff spot for themselves (plus the Kings and Coyotes) if they can beat the desperate Stars. Meanwhile, the Flames fight for their playoff lives while the Red Wings and Blackhawks try to improve their situations.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 2
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 16
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 58
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)