Western Conference playoff races
Feb 24, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
No Jamie Benn? No problem, apparently.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Calgary looks like a serious threat to steal the eighth spot from Los Angeles.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
After Chicago’s loss, the Stars can earn a playoff spot with a regulation or overtime win against the Wild. So what are their chances of accomplishing that? Check out this preview to find out.
Apr 5, 2011, 1:01 AM EST
The Sharks clobbered the Kings 6-1 tonight, clinching their fourth consecutive Pacific Division title. Learn how this contest changes up the Western Conference playoff picture in this post.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
The Ducks could clinch a playoff spot for themselves (plus the Kings and Coyotes) if they can beat the desperate Stars. Meanwhile, the Flames fight for their playoff lives while the Red Wings and Blackhawks try to improve their situations.
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 16
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 53
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)