Jan 18, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Scoring twice is a good way to respond to a coach calling you out.
Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
That was awesome.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EDT
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
To the continued dismay of Wayne, we can only assume.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Wayne Gretzky had just about enough of that.
Nov 25, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
The Winter Classic alumni game will feature a load of former stars for the Flyers and Rangers, but there’s a few notable omissions.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
Or at the very least, come to some sort of financial arrangement.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
If CSNPhilly’s John Boruk is right, Wayne Gretzky won’t be in the 2012 Winter Classic alumni game and he’s got a curious reason why.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
But didn’t you say the exact opposite on Thursday?
Nov 17, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
“Yes, I’ve been approached by multiple firms considering the purchase of MLSE.”
Nov 11, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
A phone call from Glen Sather has No. 99 “thinking about it.”
Nov 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Wondering who’s dominating the scoring lead this year? Think young. Wonder who made save of the night? Think really old. That and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Consider our dreams crushed. Wayne Gretzky says he won’t be participating in the Winter Classic alumni game.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:26 PM EDT
While the Flyers are going all out for their team in the Alumni Game at the Winter Classic, the Rangers could make it a must-see game with the addition of The Great One.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Like many other people in the hockey world, Jeremy Roenick is tired of all the Sidney Crosby concussion updates.
Sep 16, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
Kyle Turris wants a lot of money from the Phoenix Coyotes and Coyotes GM Don Maloney doesn’t understand where he’s coming from.
Sep 7, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
PHT readers think that the Kings made the best move by making their alternate jerseys their full-time look. In fact, they think that those Gretzky-era inspired duds are even better than the ones Wayne Gretzky wore in the early 90’s.
Aug 30, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
The Kings completed their gradual change from their purple-themed look to the Gretzky era-inspired black, silver and white alternate uniforms today. Let us know how you feel about those changes in the poll and comments.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Aug 12, 2011, 7:44 PM EDT
Wondering what Wayne Gretzky is up to these days? How about playing the part of agent for his son Trevor who’s signed on with the Chicago Cubs.
Aug 10, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
It’s easy to pick out the best sweater from the Kings past, but is their worst just as easy to figure out? Why yes… It is.
Aug 10, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
The Oilers are another team that’s going back to a classic look after getting lost in their own world of trying to do things different and make a few extra bucks.
- Rutherford admits mistakes, but has support of Penguins ownership 0
- Wings’ Kronwall has hearing today for hit on Kucherov 25
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 37
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 26
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 30
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 80
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)