Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
That was awesome.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Nov 30, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
To the continued dismay of Wayne, we can only assume.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Wayne Gretzky had just about enough of that.
Nov 25, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
The Winter Classic alumni game will feature a load of former stars for the Flyers and Rangers, but there’s a few notable omissions.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
Or at the very least, come to some sort of financial arrangement.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
If CSNPhilly’s John Boruk is right, Wayne Gretzky won’t be in the 2012 Winter Classic alumni game and he’s got a curious reason why.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
But didn’t you say the exact opposite on Thursday?
Nov 17, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
“Yes, I’ve been approached by multiple firms considering the purchase of MLSE.”
Nov 11, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
A phone call from Glen Sather has No. 99 “thinking about it.”
Nov 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Wondering who’s dominating the scoring lead this year? Think young. Wonder who made save of the night? Think really old. That and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
Consider our dreams crushed. Wayne Gretzky says he won’t be participating in the Winter Classic alumni game.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
While the Flyers are going all out for their team in the Alumni Game at the Winter Classic, the Rangers could make it a must-see game with the addition of The Great One.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Like many other people in the hockey world, Jeremy Roenick is tired of all the Sidney Crosby concussion updates.
Sep 16, 2011, 5:53 PM EST
Kyle Turris wants a lot of money from the Phoenix Coyotes and Coyotes GM Don Maloney doesn’t understand where he’s coming from.
Sep 7, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
PHT readers think that the Kings made the best move by making their alternate jerseys their full-time look. In fact, they think that those Gretzky-era inspired duds are even better than the ones Wayne Gretzky wore in the early 90’s.
Aug 30, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
The Kings completed their gradual change from their purple-themed look to the Gretzky era-inspired black, silver and white alternate uniforms today. Let us know how you feel about those changes in the poll and comments.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Aug 12, 2011, 7:44 PM EST
Wondering what Wayne Gretzky is up to these days? How about playing the part of agent for his son Trevor who’s signed on with the Chicago Cubs.
Aug 10, 2011, 10:19 PM EST
It’s easy to pick out the best sweater from the Kings past, but is their worst just as easy to figure out? Why yes… It is.
Aug 10, 2011, 5:09 PM EST
The Oilers are another team that’s going back to a classic look after getting lost in their own world of trying to do things different and make a few extra bucks.
Aug 9, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Plenty has been made of what the trade meant for Sunbelt hockey, the Edmonton Oilers, and Canadian hockey as a whole. But sometimes the immeasurable impact Gretzky’s trade had on the local Southern California market gets lost in the mix.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 21
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 61
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)