Mar 9, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Most players would’ve peeled off for a change?
Mar 9, 2012, 9:55 AM EST
The Capitals’ defenseman could be fined or suspended for his actions.
Mar 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The two defensemen are the team’s third and fourth leading scorers this season.
Mar 8, 2012, 10:16 PM EST
Is it possible that Ovi is ONLY clutch now?
Mar 8, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Not the best way to react to a pressure-packed situation …
Mar 8, 2012, 1:43 PM EST
They’re still on the chapter about turnovers at the blue line.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of stories from around the NHL.
Mar 7, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
His question seems a little outdated, but undeniably charming.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Mar 7, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Free speech only goes so far, apparently.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Not taking a shift for over seven minutes sure sounds bad.
Mar 5, 2012, 7:14 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond. Looks like it was “accountability” is what kept Alex Ovechkin on the bench for over seven minutes of the second period against Philly. For a team that wants…
Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Philadelphia wins without some of their best defensemen.
Mar 4, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
The two dropped the gloves just over five minutes into the first period.
Mar 4, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
The Devils’ leading goal scorer might need X-rays after blocking a shot.
Mar 3, 2012, 6:40 PM EST
Washington has lost 7 of their last 11 games.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Truth hits everyone.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
Mar 1, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
But he’s in “terrific shape right now.”
Feb 29, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
The young netminder has been in net for Washington’s three-game winning streak.
Feb 29, 2012, 6:58 PM EST
Mario Lemieux, Guy Lafleur and Denis Savard all liked to light up during their playing days.
Feb 29, 2012, 5:55 PM EST
“But I traded Jeff Halpern for Teddy Purcell! And I sorta got Brett Connolly!”
Feb 29, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
Pictured: Ted Leonsis, rally poncho.
Feb 28, 2012, 10:28 PM EST
Could Washington thrive in an underdog role?
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 15
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 15
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 110
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (113)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)