Dec 15, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
You’ll have to click the link to see what he said.
Dec 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
He admits he’s in “one of those funks.”
Dec 14, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Cameras weren’t allowed in.
Dec 14, 2011, 3:54 PM EDT
Dec 14, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Former Norris candidate has missed 21 of the past 22 games.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov thinks everyone is being a bit too hard on Alex Ovechkin.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
“Effort” being the operative word.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Stephen Walkom lowers the boom.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
He’s out of town visiting a specialist.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
In a related story, Jay Feaster re-iterates he’s not trading him.
Dec 12, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Mike Green hasn’t been skating with the team lately and that’s got people in Washington worried.
Dec 10, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Dennis Wideman thought he had a hat trick last night.
Dec 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Terry Murray talks about the culture of hitting in the NHL, the Jets fly high and it’s never too early for Hart Trophy discussions in Saturday’s Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Ovi accidentally bumped into a linesman in an amusing situation, but his matchup with Phaneuf was all business.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 PM EDT
Washington scores four power-play goals and generally gives some reason for optimism, although there are a few caveats.
Dec 9, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
The Caps host the Leafs tonight at the Verizon Center.
Dec 9, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
23-year-old Russian says he’s sorry.
Dec 9, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Wild forward was contentiously tossed from last night’s game.
Dec 9, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Artem Anisimov’s goal celebration caused enough trouble for him to apologize for it.
Dec 8, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
You’re in the clear, sayeth the Shanahan.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
What Nick Foligno (!!!) did against Washington last night made us all think of Peter Forsberg.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 2
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 12
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 53
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 51
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)