Mar 10, 2012, 11:50 PM EST
The Penguins have won eight in a row heading into their battle with the Bruins.
Mar 10, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
In case you forgot he’s a force of nature, here’s your reminder.
Mar 10, 2012, 10:29 AM EST
Olaf Kolzig: “I think part of it is he’s feeling a little not as loved as he used to be.”
Mar 9, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
Caps blueliner will sit both games this weekend, and for Tuesday’s tilt against the Islanders.
Mar 9, 2012, 3:29 PM EST
Status for Saturday’s game vs. Boston up in the air.
Mar 9, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Currently on 48 goals — two more and he makes some history.
Mar 9, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Most players would’ve peeled off for a change?
Mar 9, 2012, 9:55 AM EST
The Capitals’ defenseman could be fined or suspended for his actions.
Mar 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The two defensemen are the team’s third and fourth leading scorers this season.
Mar 8, 2012, 10:16 PM EST
Is it possible that Ovi is ONLY clutch now?
Mar 8, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Not the best way to react to a pressure-packed situation …
Mar 8, 2012, 1:43 PM EST
They’re still on the chapter about turnovers at the blue line.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of stories from around the NHL.
Mar 7, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
His question seems a little outdated, but undeniably charming.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Mar 7, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Free speech only goes so far, apparently.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Not taking a shift for over seven minutes sure sounds bad.
Mar 5, 2012, 7:14 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond. Looks like it was “accountability” is what kept Alex Ovechkin on the bench for over seven minutes of the second period against Philly. For a team that wants…
Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Philadelphia wins without some of their best defensemen.
Mar 4, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
The two dropped the gloves just over five minutes into the first period.
Mar 4, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
The Devils’ leading goal scorer might need X-rays after blocking a shot.
Mar 3, 2012, 6:40 PM EST
Washington has lost 7 of their last 11 games.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Truth hits everyone.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 0
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 7
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 57
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 40
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 30
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 76
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (71)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)