Dec 20, 2011, 12:38 AM EST
No big moves allowed during the holidays.
Oct 9, 2011, 2:20 PM EST
The Canadiens sent Blair Betts back to Philadelphia after he failed a physical.
Apr 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Evgeni Nabokov ponders his future with or without the Islanders. Click “Read More” for the lowdown.
Feb 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Curtis McElhinney, Rob Schremp and Brett Carson were claimed off of waivers while a handful of players including goalie Ty Conklin cleared waivers on this trade deadline Monday. Click “Read More” to find out the details.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 26, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Here are Saturday’s three waiver claims: the Capitals add Marco Sturm, the Blue Jackets acquire Craig Rivet and the Flyers claimed Nick Boynton. We’ll cover who was placed on waivers in the next post.
Feb 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Niklas Hagman didn’t waiver against the Sharks during his Goal of the Night effort on Friday night.
Feb 24, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
The Senators claimed Marek Svatos to help fill the void left by the Alexei Kovalev deal, while Nikolai Zherdev and yesterday’s other waived players went unclaimed.
Feb 23, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Here’s a round-up of players who were placed on waivers today: Nikolai Zherdev, Craig Rivet, Marek Svatos, Ales Kotalik and Jeremy Colliton.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
The Flyers placed big defenseman Matt Walker on waivers today. Rumors indicate that the move might have been made to clear room for someone like Hurricanes forward Erik Cole.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12