Jan 28, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Joseph Robb got off lightly for disrupting a Toronto Maple Leafs game with his waffle-throwing antics, but the biggest punishment he’ll face won’t be the measly five hours of community service. (Joe found this interesting bit of “photographic evidence” of waffle tossing via the Toronto Star.) Nope, chances are that Robb is most upset that…
Dec 22, 2010, 1:34 PM EDT
After another discouraging Leafs game, the waffles rained down again in Toronto. Perhaps it’s time for some Dr. Strangelove treatment for Toronto.
Dec 11, 2010, 10:35 PM EDT
If you think you’ve heard the last from Toronto’s infamous waffle tosser, think again.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25