Jan 28, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Joseph Robb got off lightly for disrupting a Toronto Maple Leafs game with his waffle-throwing antics, but the biggest punishment he’ll face won’t be the measly five hours of community service. (Joe found this interesting bit of “photographic evidence” of waffle tossing via the Toronto Star.) Nope, chances are that Robb is most upset that…
Dec 22, 2010, 1:34 PM EST
After another discouraging Leafs game, the waffles rained down again in Toronto. Perhaps it’s time for some Dr. Strangelove treatment for Toronto.
Dec 11, 2010, 10:35 PM EST
If you think you’ve heard the last from Toronto’s infamous waffle tosser, think again.
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24