Jan 28, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Joseph Robb got off lightly for disrupting a Toronto Maple Leafs game with his waffle-throwing antics, but the biggest punishment he’ll face won’t be the measly five hours of community service. (Joe found this interesting bit of “photographic evidence” of waffle tossing via the Toronto Star.) Nope, chances are that Robb is most upset that…
Dec 22, 2010, 1:34 PM EDT
After another discouraging Leafs game, the waffles rained down again in Toronto. Perhaps it’s time for some Dr. Strangelove treatment for Toronto.
Dec 11, 2010, 10:35 PM EDT
If you think you’ve heard the last from Toronto’s infamous waffle tosser, think again.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6