Jan 28, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Joseph Robb got off lightly for disrupting a Toronto Maple Leafs game with his waffle-throwing antics, but the biggest punishment he’ll face won’t be the measly five hours of community service. (Joe found this interesting bit of “photographic evidence” of waffle tossing via the Toronto Star.) Nope, chances are that Robb is most upset that…
Dec 22, 2010, 1:34 PM EST
After another discouraging Leafs game, the waffles rained down again in Toronto. Perhaps it’s time for some Dr. Strangelove treatment for Toronto.
Dec 10, 2010, 12:31 PM EST
How frustrated are the fans in Toronto? They’re waffle-tossing angry!
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28