Jan 28, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Joseph Robb got off lightly for disrupting a Toronto Maple Leafs game with his waffle-throwing antics, but the biggest punishment he’ll face won’t be the measly five hours of community service. (Joe found this interesting bit of “photographic evidence” of waffle tossing via the Toronto Star.) Nope, chances are that Robb is most upset that…
Dec 22, 2010, 1:34 PM EDT
After another discouraging Leafs game, the waffles rained down again in Toronto. Perhaps it’s time for some Dr. Strangelove treatment for Toronto.
Dec 10, 2010, 12:31 PM EDT
How frustrated are the fans in Toronto? They’re waffle-tossing angry!
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5