May 12, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
Big lineup decisions await at game time.
May 10, 2013, 9:49 PM EDT
The series goes back to Toronto for Game 6.
May 10, 2013, 7:08 PM EDT
John-Michael Liles in for Buds, Wade Redden out for B’s.
May 10, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
Either Matt Bartkowski or Dougie Hamilton will draw in.
May 4, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Rich Peverley might also be inserted into the lineup.
May 1, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
Mats Sundin was the last guy to do it.
May 1, 2013, 6:53 PM EDT
Not enough trust for the rookie?
Apr 17, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
No Carl Soderberg, though.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Some depth for the Bruins’ back end.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Who got better, worse or just stood still?
Mar 30, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Is it housecleaning time in Buffalo?
Jan 13, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
He’s getting the Wade Redden treatment.
Jan 10, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
No more burying him in the AHL.
Sep 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Can’t play in the NHL, can’t play in the AHL.
Nov 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
Should the Habs make Gomez the highest-paid minor league hockey player ever and enjoy the cap space that comes with it?
Oct 11, 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
Sean Avery reported to Connecticut to accept his demotion. The Rangers are pleased since they get cap relief, but losing that $1.9 million could eventually send the Stars below the cap floor.
Sep 28, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Sean Avery has always walked the line between pest and troublemaker. But now is he walking the line between the NHL and a trip to the AHL?
Sep 27, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
The Sabres got under the salary cap in the modern old fashioned way: By sending two fat contracts to the AHL.
Sep 24, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
40 players were placed on waivers today and amongst them were a pair of Buffalo Sabres that will help the team get under the salary cap.
Nov 2, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke is a lot of things. He’s outspoken, cocky, accomplished and wildly entertaining. It also seems like he’s an intensely loyal person. Perhaps this was just hearsay from Earl Sleek of Battle of California, but it seemed like he allowed Ilya Bryzgalov to escape to the Phoenix Coyotes when he…
Oct 25, 2010, 1:25 PM EDT
It’s been a rough handful of seasons for former NHL forward Michael Nylander. After producing at more than a point per game pace alongside Jaromir Jagr with the New York Rangers, the crafty forward signed a deal with the Washington Capitals that proved to be a bad fit for GM George McPhee’s salary cap. Nylander…
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)