May 12, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
Big lineup decisions await at game time.
May 10, 2013, 9:49 PM EST
The series goes back to Toronto for Game 6.
May 10, 2013, 7:08 PM EST
John-Michael Liles in for Buds, Wade Redden out for B’s.
May 10, 2013, 12:51 PM EST
Either Matt Bartkowski or Dougie Hamilton will draw in.
May 4, 2013, 11:46 AM EST
Rich Peverley might also be inserted into the lineup.
May 1, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
Mats Sundin was the last guy to do it.
May 1, 2013, 6:53 PM EST
Not enough trust for the rookie?
Apr 17, 2013, 1:25 PM EST
No Carl Soderberg, though.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
Some depth for the Bruins’ back end.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Who got better, worse or just stood still?
Mar 30, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Is it housecleaning time in Buffalo?
Jan 13, 2013, 10:32 AM EST
He’s getting the Wade Redden treatment.
Jan 10, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
No more burying him in the AHL.
Sep 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Can’t play in the NHL, can’t play in the AHL.
Nov 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
Should the Habs make Gomez the highest-paid minor league hockey player ever and enjoy the cap space that comes with it?
Oct 11, 2011, 5:26 PM EST
Sean Avery reported to Connecticut to accept his demotion. The Rangers are pleased since they get cap relief, but losing that $1.9 million could eventually send the Stars below the cap floor.
Sep 28, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
Sean Avery has always walked the line between pest and troublemaker. But now is he walking the line between the NHL and a trip to the AHL?
Sep 27, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Sabres got under the salary cap in the modern old fashioned way: By sending two fat contracts to the AHL.
Sep 24, 2011, 2:42 PM EST
40 players were placed on waivers today and amongst them were a pair of Buffalo Sabres that will help the team get under the salary cap.
Nov 2, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke is a lot of things. He’s outspoken, cocky, accomplished and wildly entertaining. It also seems like he’s an intensely loyal person. Perhaps this was just hearsay from Earl Sleek of Battle of California, but it seemed like he allowed Ilya Bryzgalov to escape to the Phoenix Coyotes when he…
Oct 25, 2010, 1:25 PM EST
It’s been a rough handful of seasons for former NHL forward Michael Nylander. After producing at more than a point per game pace alongside Jaromir Jagr with the New York Rangers, the crafty forward signed a deal with the Washington Capitals that proved to be a bad fit for GM George McPhee’s salary cap. Nylander…
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 19
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11