Dec 9, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
ITG is set to release a rather controversial card set, which even includes Wade Belak.
Sep 19, 2011, 1:37 AM EST
CBC’s Battle of the Blades kicked off its third season with a tribute to Wade Belak, who was supposed to participate in the skating competition.
Sep 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
While the fighting debate continues to rage on, Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton is making it crystal clear that no one should be taking his job away.
Sep 7, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
After an unbelievably horrible year, hockey fans and players will grow stronger after so much tragedy and use the game to help start the healing process.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Wade Belak was laid to rest today in Nashville and while his friends and teammates gathered to talk warmly about him, Tie Domi spoke up about Belak’s struggle with depression.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
You can put former Calgary Flames fighter Jim Peplinski down as one former player against fighting in the NHL.
Sep 4, 2011, 6:08 PM EST
Wade Belak’s funeral was a private affair, but the general public is trying to make the best of a sad situation by generating donations to charity in honor of the fallen enforcer.
Sep 4, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
Cam Janssen admits that depression is often a part of the stressful job of being an NHL enforcer.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
David Legwand took out a full-page ad to pay tribute to Wade Belak.
Sep 3, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
With sudden death surrounding the world of NHL enforcers, the debate whether to keep fighting in the game is rightfully or wrongfully taking over discussion. Should fighting still be allowed in the NHL?
Sep 2, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
While it’s yet unknown if Wade Belak did commit suicide, his mother Lorraine says he suffered quietly with depression.
Sep 2, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
As the hockey world continues to search for answers and solutions to the problems plaguing its players, Wade Belak’s funeral will take place in Nashville on Sunday.
Sep 1, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
As the hockey world copes with losing yet another one of its players, Wade Belak’s widow releases a public statement.
Sep 1, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
In the wake of one of the saddest and ugliest summers on record, the NHL and NHLPA are teaming up to take steps to figure out what they can do to help their players and avoid further tragedy.
Sep 1, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
With four untimely deaths this year in the hockey community, the time is now for the NHL and NHLPA to get together to better prepare players for the hardships they can encounter as a professional hockey player.
Aug 31, 2011, 9:49 PM EST
As news continues to filter in about Wade Belak’s untimely passing, the hockey world shares thoughts of yet another man who’s left too soon.
Aug 31, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
The NHL’s nightmare summer continues as Wade Belak was found dead at age 35.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
Tons of action going on with the waiver wire leading up to the trade deadline. We’ve got the guys who are on and off it today.
- A month later, Martin Erat still wants to be traded 2
- Devils lose Brunner for at least four weeks 0
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 37
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 71
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)